We give customers the ability to personalize their homes in the most lived-in areas, including the bathroom and kitchen. Plus, all of our homes come standard with a heating and air system and energy-efficient features. Here are some of the many ways Red Door elevates the home building experience.
The Personal Touch
- The customer is involved building process.
- We always conduct a comprehensive internal quality assurance inspection.
- Customer orientation is provided before closing to ensure total satisfaction.
- We'll help you choose from a range of efficient, spacious plans that reflect modern lifestyles.
- We provide multiple options for the style of the home's exterior.
- We offer a ten-year limited warranty with Professional Warranty Service Corporation.
- Spacious 30" Tidwell wood cabinets
- Hidden hinge cabinet door design
- Laminate countertops, beloved for their durable, easy-to-clean design
- Double stainless steel sink, vegetable sprayer, Kohler faucet
- Whirlpool appliances to include an overhead microwave, electric range, top freezer refrigerator, and a built-in dishwasher
- Shaw vinyl flooring
- Kichler satin nickel designer lighting per plan
- State-of-the-art 200 amp electrical service with circuit breakers
- Master bedroom, family room pre-wired for a ceiling fan
- Ground fault protected outlets for added safety in baths, kitchen, garage, and exterior weather-proof outlets
- High-efficiency 14 SEER Heat Pump by Rheem for central HVAC with Honeywell thermostat
- Distinctive Kohler plumbing features
- Fiberglass shower and tub designed for easy cleaning and low maintenance
- Elongated comfort-height commode in all bathrooms
- Tidwell wood cabinets
- Towel bars and paper holder per plan
- Shaw vinyl flooring
- R-38 Attic insulation
- High-efficiency 14 SEER Rheem HVAC equipment
- Higher standard duct work connections and all holes filled with sealant to minimize air loss
- Vinyl insulated high performance windows
- R-13 fiberglass wall insulation with kraft backing
- Tyvek house wrap
- Wood framing with engineered truss built roof, per plan. Two-story homes have engineered web floor truss system.
- 7/16" exterior sheathing
- Low-maintenance Dutch lap 5" vinyl siding, vinyl coated aluminum trim, and vinyl soffit ensure a durable and classic look
- Choice of three styles of low maintenance vinyl shutters on front elevation adds curb appeal.
- Roof venting per plan
- 30-year, dimensional asphalt roof shingles
- Single hung Low-E double insulated tilt sash white vinyl windows with grids, screens included
- Elegant raised 6-panel fiberglass front door with dead bolt for added protection
- 6-panel steel fire-rated house/garage door per plan
- Two conveniently located frost-free hose bibs
- 50-gallon electric hot water heater
- 16' Wide overhead garage door, per plan. Pre-wired for opener.
- Choice of two-panel arch or six-panel interior doors, paint grade and pre-hung in jambs with 2 1/4" MDF casing
- 3 1/2" base trim in all rooms
- Spacious walk-in closet(s), per plan
- Three (3) cable outlets and one (1) phone outlet
- Brushed nickel door knobs, hinges & locks, interior doors
- Recessed connections for washer and dryer
- Moisture-resistant 3/4" tongue and groove subflooring, glued and screwed
- One coat of tinted primer paint and one finish coat of paint on all conditioned walls.
- Shaw carpeting